As June draws to a close, I can’t help but wonder where it went! I feel like just yesterday when I wrote my first day of June post. But there is a lot of great progress to report.
* 7 month plan for 2 works: So heres the deal. I drafted two plans, two pretty solid outlines for two pretty crazy works, but I don’t think I want to rush it anymore. I think I’m going to just focus on one work for this year and once it is finished to my liking, I will think of continuing my second. But for now… im going to dedicate this year to one piece. For the sake of privacy and the lack of copyrights I will not be posting information on my piece until I need editing or opinions.
* 30 Day Yoga Challenge: This has been placed on hold until a better month!
* 100 Books: I read 4 pretty amazing and insightful books which I previous posted about!
* Make a plan for the Zine and for AwkwardBoots: These projects have been placed on hold for reasons which will soon be discussed.
* Save money: BREAKING NEWS: I got a full time job in an office! Which is partially the reason I haven’t been around on here keeping you guys updated. But don’t worry, things will get better once I’m used to the routine! But the money is great the people are great and I work with my boyfriend now, so its wonderful!
*Write 1 article, and 1 reflective piece a week: I wrote one article this month, and realized that my heart isn’t really in a place to write journalistically. I ache for creativity and for imagination, and I don’t get that from writing articles.
* Write letters: Didn’t have time for this. I sent a bunch of important emails though…
I feel like June was fairly successful, I’m excited for July and all of the progress I’m going to make. I have been mostly spending time making new friends and getting comfy at work!
Here comes my July plan!